Helloo Guyss!, so i want to post about my task last tuesday.
Yes that day we couldn't studying english conducively because the laboratorium is used for exam. First, we are given 100 different letters, then we make the letters into a scramble. Yes, it's hard hard easy, because sometimes i didn't know what letter should i choose. This is my work, oh yea, green numbering meaning vertically, and blue number mean horizontally.
1. A written or printed work consisting of pages glued or sewn together along one side and bound in covers.
2. A fruit consisting of a hard or tough shell around an edible kernel.
3. A technique in gymnastic
4. Can’t be created and can’t be vanished. It only can be converted
5. Casual way to greet
6. Flying mammal
7. A small pointed missile that can be thrown or fired
8. Break up and move earth with a tool or machine, or with hands, paws, snout, etc..
9. The female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position by right of birth.
10. The direction toward the point of the horizon where the sun sets at the equinoxes, on the left-hand side of a person facing north, or the part of the horizon lying in this direction. (!!??)
11. Stand for very important person
12. A reptile that typically has a long body and tail, four legs, movable eyelids, and a rough, scaly, or spiny skin. 13. Fixed or arranged in advance.
14. A person who advises or shows the way to others.
15. A type of bomb placed on or just below the surface of the ground or in the water that detonates when disturbed by a person, vehicle, or ship.
1. The lower extremity of the leg below the ankle, on which a person stands or walks.
2. A demosticated bovine animal kept for milk or meat
3. An instrument composed of a blade fixed into a handle, used for cutting or as a weapon.
4. Someone often do it if he/she is very sad
5. Although it’s not finished yet, at ___ I have done half of it
6. This name of this animal has a meaning that is “nose horn”
7. An area of land immediately adjacent to a building
8. Ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something.
9. The lower end, tip, or point of something, in particular.
10. A brief swim.
11. Push oneself off a surface and into the air by using the muscles in one's legs and feet.
12. Brand of a sandal
13. A different or distinct form or version of something.
14. An instance of a relief pitcher saving a game.
Oh, i forgot to tell you, i complete this task with my seatmate, Muhtadi Ihsan. Btw, he done major of task, because he so ambis when i wasn't at classroom